CCFL CAPITAL understands the challenges and the requirements to implement a Going Public transaction ("IPO"). Our partners have experience taking companies public.
CCFL CAPITAL will:
- Assist management and owners of the business to determine if a Going Public transaction best serves their long term interests.
- Assist in the selection of the underwriting team, as required.
- Understand with the underwriters the optimal composition of the investors mix of retail and institutional.
- Review and comment on the prospectus and "road show" material.
- Coordinate legal, accounting and other advisors, allowing management to operate the business.
- Assist in the negotiations of the offering price and fee arrangement.
- Advise on corporate governance and Board composition.