CCFL PARTNERS understands that divestitures may arise due to a variety of circumstances. However, the objective is always to generate the optimal value for the selling shareholders.
CCFL PARTNERS will:
- Review and comment on the range of values for the business.
- Advise on the best divestiture process, considering timing and market conditions.
- Consider tax and shareholder implications.
- Prepare the divestiture memorandum and/or the corporate presentation.
- Market the business and qualify potential acquirers.
- Prepare management for due diligence by the potential acquirer of the business.
- Participate in the negotiations of the letter of intent and definitive agreements.
- Request CCFL CAPITAL to arrange the necessary financing.
- Manage the overall process from initiation to closing of the divestiture.
CCFL PARTNERS manages all aspects of the divestiture process to ensure a highly competitive sale environment with minimal disruption to management and its operations.